In today’s episode, we are joined by my incredible former 90 Day Fit Babe Body client named Molly! If you want to lose weight without obsessing over the scale or feeling deprived, the real talk in this episode is going to be just what you need.
Molly recaps the weight gain she experienced after getting married in her honeymoon phase and also honestly shares everything that held her back despite doing “a lot” right before signing up for coaching. From her ah-ha moments about her food choices before changing her diet to her approach to alcohol so it doesn’t sabotage her – if you need to step it up to get to your goals, this episode will give you that motivation.
I hope you enjoy today’s episode and get inspired to crush your journey, too!
Register for my FREE Webinar: 3 Simple Steps to Start Losing Weight
Take my FREE Quiz: Why is Your Weight Loss a Hot Mess?
Sign up for my monthly program: The Membership
Join my signature coaching program: 90 Day Fit Babe Body
Let’s be friends on Instagram: @sorority.nutritionist
- Episode 203: How To Lose 20 (Or More) Pounds AND Keep It Off
- Episode 193: AMBER’S STORY: Losing 23 Pounds WITHOUT Beating Yourself Up About Your Food Choices
- Episode 181: FIT GIRL FALL: The Simple Roadmap To Losing Your First 10 Pounds
- Episode 157: MEGAN’S STORY: How To Lose 16 Pounds WITHOUT Obsessing Over The Scale
- Episode 20: SHEYLAH’S STORY: Eats Carbs Every Day & Has Kept Her Weight Off For Nearly 2 Years!
PS: Are you loving the podcast? I’d greatly appreciate it if you took a hot second to leave a rating and review of the show. That way it can reach other amazing women who want to lose weight and see results without sacrificing their relationship to food. Love you girlfriend!