In this episode, I sit down with Hot & Healthy Member, Michelle, to discuss her 20 pound weight loss journey as a mom of two.
We discuss how she handles weight and diet conversations around her kids to foster a positive relationship to their bodies and food, what specific habits have helped her lose this 20 pounds and how she’s been able to juggle being a busy, working mother with her desire to become fitter and healthier.
I hope you enjoy today’s episode and get inspired to crush your journey, too!
- Register for my FREE Webinar: 3 Simple Steps to Start Losing Weight
- Take my FREE Quiz: Why is Your Weight Loss a Hot Mess?
- Sign up for my monthly program: The Membership
- Join my signature coaching program: 90 Day Fit Babe Body
- Let’s be friends on Instagram: @sorority.nutritionist
PS: Are you loving the podcast? I’d greatly appreciate it if you took a hot second to leave a rating and review of the show. That way it can reach other amazing women who want to lose weight and see results without sacrificing their relationship to food. Love you girlfriend!