In today’s episode of Hot, Healthy, Never Hungry – I am joined by fit babe Hannah to discuss her weight loss journey as she navigated postpartum body changes and hormone imbalances.
As a mom of 2, Hannah spent 2 years trying to lose weight on her own to feel more confident in her body. Like many, after addressing hormonal imbalances, Hannah thought she was going to be set up to start losing weight… however the weight was not falling off her body and she was stuck.
In this episode Hannah shares what had to change for her to start seeing weight loss and opens up about her entire journey inside the Hot & Healthy Membership. She is also a therapist and shares such a meaningful perspective on loving yourself before and during your weight loss journey, too.
- Watch this episode on YouTube
- 3 Simple Steps to Start Losing Weight: Free Webinar
- Free quiz to find out your dieting type: Why is your weight loss a hot mess?
- Get personalized support on your journey: Work with Lauren
- Instagram: @sorority.nutritionist
- TikTok: @sororitynutritionist