weight loss

Quick and Easy Pizza Under 300 Calories

October 27, 2019

Now Trending:
I'm lauren!

I'm a Registered Dietitian and weight loss expert that wants you to know... weight loss can and should always be FUN! I’ve taken my own struggles with managing my weight and hating my body to inspire other women to learn balanced eating that makes you look and feel amazing.

hey babe!

You can lose your first 10 pounds when you get your calories in CHECK babe!

Ready to Become Your Sexiest Self?

join today!

Who said you can’t have pizza and lose weight? Honestly: There are such extremes when it comes to nutrition, which is why I live by the 80/20 rule! 80% of the time I eat nourishing, whole foods that are lower in calories. The other 20% I satisfy cravings with FUN foods like pizza and ice cream!

When it comes to pizza, you can have a delicious, regular slice from your local pizza shop without gaining weight. And when I go to New York City this week… you bet your ass I want a slice of pepperoni pizza! That’s because as long as you focus on eating pizza mindfully, stopping when you’re full and making it a FUN treat (not an every day habit), you can lose weight stress free.

At the same time, I’ve also discovered that finding healthy food swaps for my fave FUN foods allows me to indulge without ruining my progress! You can still fit a regular slice of pizza into your weight loss goals without guilt if you are AWARE of the nutrition it provides, however this recipe is lower calorie and helps you eat pizza without adding extra calories and fat that may hold you back from weight loss!

Quick and Easy Pizza Under 300 Calories

Servings: 1

Ingredients:

  • 1 tsp olive oil

  • 1 low carb wrap

  • 3 tbsp tomato sauce

  • 8 pepperoni slices

  • 1/4 cup low fat mozzarella cheese

  • Garlic, salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

  2. Spread 1 tsp olive oil with garlic, salt & pepper on 1 low carb wrap.

  3. Heat in oven for 3-5 minutes.

  4. Take out & top with 3 tbsp tomato sauce, 8 pepperoni slices & ¼ cup low fat mozzarella cheese.

  5. Bake for another 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.

  6. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts 1 pizza: 273 calories, 23 grams carbs, 20 grams protein, 17 grams fat

+ show Comments

- Hide Comments

add a comment

  1. Sam Hark says:

    That looks really delicious!!! I’d like to share this with all, as well .It’s really great for losing weight:
    https://www.digistore24.com/redir/273309/sammyhr/

  2. jonas says:

    Thank you for this article, it really helped me get a better understanding and general knowledge. Being healthy is a top priority no matter what. Thats why im glad i found https://tinyurl.com/BestResultsKetoDiet a while back and it has made majour improvements for me.

  3. lucy says:

    I read it every day, and I’m also grateful I found http://bit.ly/2PJdj7MweightLossFast,
    it helping me not only lose weight but keep it off, hope it helps some orders! click the link above.

Leave a Reply to Sam Hark Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I'm Lauren, your weight loss BFF!

I’m a Registered Dietitian and online weight loss coach. I’m ready to help you lose weight, gain confidence and love the way you look! I’m ready to help you because I was you...

more about me

hey there!

change your life!

what are you waiting for?

Join the TSN community and learn how to eat healthy, balanced and strategic for your goals in the Membership!

BECOME A MEMBER NOW!

© the sorority nutritionist 2021 

PRIVACY POLICY  |

TERMS & CONDITIONS