This week, Lauren goes solo to talk with you about why calorie ranges are so freaking important when it comes to weight loss! She’s here to give you your weekly dose of REAL TALK and goes over why calorie ranges are better than choosing one number when tracking your calories and why your range actually helps you have less anxiety about switching your range when you do exercise. Lastly, Lauren also spills the tea on if you should aim for the low or the high end of your weight loss calorie range!
Here’s a glance at this episode…
- (2:23): “So there are three different ranges of calories that are so important ’”
- (5:24): “So when we are determining our weight loss, calorie range, and even our maintenance calories, how active we determine roughly how many calories you burn a day”
- (6:51): “ So what I really recommend from day one is thinking about your activity level. And oftentimes we go more modest when we’re estimating your calorie range because we tend to think we burn a lot through exercise, when really, in reality, we don’t.”
- (8:02): “Why it’s really important is because you have this range now and you don’t feel locked into one number.”
- (10:11): “ This lower end of the range is not bad babes, just like the higher end of the range is not bad, both ranges are fabulous, you have a range for a purpose and a reason.”
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, babe you’re missing out! I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss another episode and stay on track with your weight loss goals! Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra FUN and loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also so fun for me to go in and read to see what you’re enjoying on the TSN Podcast. All you have to do is click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thanks babe!